Playing off Soggy Ground February 28, 2017 8:36 am It's a pain to play on soggy fairways, but it is part of the game. When practicing at the golf range it is impossible to work on the adjustments you need to make to cope with wet fairways and soggy ground as the concrete below the mat will not act the same.
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver