Playing off Soggy Ground February 28, 2017 8:36 am It's a pain to play on soggy fairways, but it is part of the game. When practicing at the golf range it is impossible to work on the adjustments you need to make to cope with wet fairways and soggy ground as the concrete below the mat will not act the same.
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September