We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable, safe (full plan in place) and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics, or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free ‘socially distanced’ beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, half hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
You will be in your own clean bay with our teaching professional guiding you from a safe distance. See our full programme of safety measures in place here.
“My initial muted interest in golf was transformed into being an avid addict after having lessons with Jon. In what is quite a technically difficult sport, he breaks it down to into clear, simple and positive guidance, making it super accessible and most important of all, enjoyable. The energy and enthusiasm he brings is infectious. If Jon could be duplicated across the driving ranges of the UK I think golf would be the most popular sport in the country!”
Alex, November 2019
“I had lots of supports from Jon and my progress has been huge. I remember the first time I did a good shot above 100 yards. I surprised myself so much! And that was only on lesson 3.
It was the best way to determine if the sport is for you or not. For me and my husband, we have followed up with intermediate class, 2 sets of golf clubs, going down to the path of playing golf for the many years to come….
Vicky – Dec 2018
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
Great news: our free beginners’ programme is back from the start of July. Naturally there are some modifications to ensure that everyone feels completely comfortable and safe. The key points are as follows:
– participants in programme will be in their own bay, at least 2m apart from anyone else
– the pro will be in an adjacent bay at a safe distance
– the pro will work only with beginners in the bays either side of them – a safe form of one on two tuition.
Safe, focused and free – you just pay for your range balls. Dates will be available very shortly.
In the meantime, for some fantastic FREE tuition videos, head on over to our YouTube Channel
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200