We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
“My initial muted interest in golf was transformed into being an avid addict after having lessons with Jon. In what is quite a technically difficult sport, he breaks it down to into clear, simple and positive guidance, making it super accessible and most important of all, enjoyable. The energy and enthusiasm he brings is infectious. If Jon could be duplicated across the driving ranges of the UK I think golf would be the most popular sport in the country!”
Alex, November 2019
“I had lots of supports from Jon and my progress has been huge. I remember the first time I did a good shot above 100 yards. I surprised myself so much! And that was only on lesson 3.
It was the best way to determine if the sport is for you or not. For me and my husband, we have followed up with intermediate class, 2 sets of golf clubs, going down to the path of playing golf for the many years to come….
Vicky – Dec 2018
- Sunday 26th January at 11am with Kevin McDonald – FULL
- Sunday 26th January at 1pm with Kevin Mcdonald – FULL
- Sunday 26th January at 2pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 27th January at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 27th January at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 28th January at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 29th January at 11am with Richard Shaw
- Wednesday 29th January at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 29th January at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 30th January at 7pm with Richard Shaw
- Thursday 30th January at 9pm with Richard Shaw
- Friday 31st January at 11am with Richard Shaw
- Saturday 1st February at 10am with Richard Shaw
- Sunday 16th February at 10am with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 17th February at 2pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 18th February at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 18th February at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 19th February at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 19th February at 2pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 19th February at 7pm with Richard Shaw
- Wednesday 19th February at 9pm with Richard Shaw
- Thursday 20th February at 2pm with Richard Shaw
- Friday 21st February at 7pm with Richard Shaw
- Friday 21st February at 9pm with Richard Shaw
- Saturday 22nd February at 11am with Richard Shaw
- Monday 24th February at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 27th February at 11am with Richard Shawhaw
Saturday 21st March at 10am with Jon Woodroffe
Sunday 22nd March at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
Monday 23rd March at 7pm with Jon Woodroffe
Monday 23rd March at 8pm with Jon Woodroffe
Tuesday 24th March at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200