Junior Golf Lessons
Give your children a head start in golf
Free Beginners Golf for Kids
Give your children a head start in golf with our FREE informal golf lessons for kids, taught by golf professionals experienced in teaching children. We’ll even lend your kids a 7-iron so there’s no need to splash out on equipment. Courses run for 6 weeks.
Kids get into golf – Your pathway to playing golf
World of Golf is dedicated to growing the game of golf and truly believes this starts with introducing as many children as possible into the game. Once we have given them the skills to play, we work with golfing partners and local golf clubs to provide them with access to courses so they are able to continue their development.
This pathway will allow them to progress into playing golf at club level, county level and onto national level. Ultimately, it is their choice how great a golfer they wish to become. All we aim to do is to provide the support and direction they need.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf London is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Easter Holidays Kids Camps booking now!
- Tuesday 3rd April, Wednesday 4th April and Thursday 5th April, the sessions will run 10am to 12 noon (under 9s) and 12 noon to 2pm (9 to 15 years).
- On Monday 9th April, Tuesday 10th April, Wednesday 11th April and Thursday 12th April, they will run from 1pm to 3pm (under 9s) and 3pm to 5pm (9 to 15 years).
- The lessons are free – the only cost is for the range balls used on the 2 hour lesson.
- Session involves time on the range, the putting green and fun games and competitions, as well as using Toptracer.
- Kids can come to one or more of the sessions in a week.
- Places are strictly limited. Booking by phone only. Contact the golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200.
Junior Golf Lessons
Our junior golf programmes include:
- Free group beginner classes
- After school clubs
- Free holiday camps
- Individual lessons
- Junior individual learning programme