World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf London is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Improve your golf with our PGA Qualifed Instructors
A six-week course for players who have mastered the basics and want to learn more advanced techniques for wood and iron play, how to play awkward lies and understand course management.
Our Improvers Golf Course includes:
- Six weekly hour-long lessons, improving your game and technique with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- A maximum of 8 people in a group, ensuring that you gain the full benefit of learning in a small group.
- The opportunity to meet other aspiring golfers and perhaps arrange a round of golf.
Starting dates for Improvers Golf Courses
- Thursday May 11th at 8pm with Harry Scott
- Saturday May 27th 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday May 28th at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday May 30th at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday May 31st at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
Thursday June 1st at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
Thursday June 22nd at 8pm with Harry Scott
- Monday 19th June at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 20th June at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 21st June at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
Tuesday 11th July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
Thursday 13th July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
To book these courses call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200