The difference from Range to Course January 22, 2016 9:00 am One of the things that I have become very aware of over the years of coaching golfers is the difference between the swing they use on the golf range and the one they have on the golf course.
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September