The difference from Range to Course January 22, 2016 9:00 am One of the things that I have become very aware of over the years of coaching golfers is the difference between the swing they use on the golf range and the one they have on the golf course.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf