New golf physio clinic to open in February
Pat Gillham is a golf physio of 12 years experience who will be starting a new golf clinic called ‘Driving Performance’ at World of Golf London from February 2022. Pat has helped to rehabilitate golfers of all standards and assisted them back to playing pain-free golf. He’s worked with touring professionals, England age-group golfers, as well as many casual golfers.
If you experience regular or intermittent pain when playing golf, Pat is the man to help you remedy this. We’re very much looking forward to Pat working with us in the New Year.
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September