Focus on the eyes, not the head October 5, 2021 4:22 pm The worst advice ever given in golf is also one of the most frequently used and is normally proffered by a trusted colleague, friend, or family member. After a poorly struck golf ball, we are often told “you lifted your head – keep your head down”. What a load of rubbish! Now, I realise this is almost akin to denouncing... View Article
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway
- Pebble Beach Toptracer Competition
- John Rahm - a very special US Open victory
- Thank you for the feedback