What’s your ‘Go To’ Shot? October 13, 2020 5:15 pm One of the biggest frustrations of this game is that you cannot play the same all the time. We are all looking for the same thing: consistency. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but you will never achieve it. Sorry. Every golfer, no matter what their standard, gets fed up with their lack of consistency. But if you can... View Article
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway
- Pebble Beach Toptracer Competition
- John Rahm - a very special US Open victory
- Thank you for the feedback