Stop the slice NOW! July 5, 2020 12:45 pm If you are unlucky enough to have suffered with a slice for a long time, here’s some advice to help you stop this common fault NOW. Consciously or not, you are probably compensating for the slice and accordingly making things worse. You will either be aiming left (for a right-handed golfer), or even more dangerous, subconsciously attempting on your downswing,... View Article
- What's your 'Go To' Shot?
- Reverse Pivot Drill
- Do it wrong, then do it right!
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball