How wide should your stance be? January 1, 2020 9:29 am Happy New Year Everyone! Here’s a great question to set you up for improving your game in 2020. How far apart should your feet be when hitting the golf ball? The answer is dependent on the club you are using. Put simply, the longer the golf club you are swinging, the greater the centripetal force your body is experiencing and... View Article
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland