How wide should your stance be? January 1, 2020 9:29 am Happy New Year Everyone! Here’s a great question to set you up for improving your game in 2020. How far apart should your feet be when hitting the golf ball? The answer is dependent on the club you are using. Put simply, the longer the golf club you are swinging, the greater the centripetal force your body is experiencing and... View Article
- Reverse Pivot Drill
- Do it wrong, then do it right!
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update