The warmest day of the year and there was some pretty hot golf played by the Seniors of Jon Woodroffe’s Tuesday morning roll up class at the Beautiful Woldingham golf club.
They played a matchplay of the 10am class versus the 11am class with the latter being the victors by a margin of 7.5 points to 4.5 points. But there were some impressive individual performances, not least of all the appropriately named Trevor Cutmore who scored 41 points off a 14 handicap, and yes he will be cut more for the next game. In second was Steve Underwood on 40 points and third Rod Mayo on 39 points which normally would romp the championship. Again World of Golf is doing it’s best to offer more golfers more opportunities to play more golf with more people more often.
Categorised in: Golf Events
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours