The warmest day of the year and there was some pretty hot golf played by the Seniors of Jon Woodroffe’s Tuesday morning roll up class at the Beautiful Woldingham golf club.
They played a matchplay of the 10am class versus the 11am class with the latter being the victors by a margin of 7.5 points to 4.5 points. But there were some impressive individual performances, not least of all the appropriately named Trevor Cutmore who scored 41 points off a 14 handicap, and yes he will be cut more for the next game. In second was Steve Underwood on 40 points and third Rod Mayo on 39 points which normally would romp the championship. Again World of Golf is doing it’s best to offer more golfers more opportunities to play more golf with more people more often.
Categorised in: Golf Events
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland
- The centre of contact
- Prize Draw: Win the Driver of your choice
- The mental side of golf: What you say affects what you do
- Free Summer Kids Golf Camps