Improve your golf with our PGA Qualifed Instructors
A six-week course for players who have mastered the basics and want to learn more advanced techniques for wood and iron play, how to play awkward lies and understand course management.
Our new ‘socially distanced’ Improvers Golf Course includes:
- Six weekly half hour-long lessons, improving your game and technique with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- Participants in programme will be in their own bay, at least 2m apart from anyone else
- The pro will be in an adjacent bay at a safe social distance
- The pro will work only with improvers in the bays either side of them – a safe form of one on two tuition.
Price for six weeks improvers’ course is just £12.00
(plus the cost of range balls)
Book online or call reception: 0208 949 9200
Great news: our improvers course is back from the start of July. Naturally there are some modifications to ensure that everyone feels completely comfortable and safe. The key points are as follows:
– participants in programme will be in their own bay, at least 2m apart from anyone else
– the pro will be in an adjacent bay and at a safe distance
– the pro will work only with beginners in the bays either side of them – a safe form of one on two tuition.
Safe, focused and free – you just pay for your range balls. Dates will be available very shortly.
In the meantime, for some fantastic FREE tuition videos, head on over to our YouTube Channel