A natural swing starts with good posture March 10, 2018 5:43 pm By Jon Woodroofe – Master Professional, World of Golf London I firmly maintain that swinging a golf club is the easy bit in this game. The holding of the club and the standing to the ball correctly, is where all the problems are. In other words, good posture is the key to success. Here is a really good drill to show... View Article
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019