Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range. January 16, 2018 9:52 am By Jon Woodroofe – Master Professional, World of Golf London In my experience, it’s a fact that the ladies are nearly always brilliant at achieving a good posture at set up. While the men, particularly the taller men, are often extremely bad at this. Indeed, watching some men set up, I sometimes feel they have taken their cue from Quasimodo! The... View Article
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019