Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range. January 16, 2018 9:52 am By Jon Woodroofe – Master Professional, World of Golf London In my experience, it’s a fact that the ladies are nearly always brilliant at achieving a good posture at set up. While the men, particularly the taller men, are often extremely bad at this. Indeed, watching some men set up, I sometimes feel they have taken their cue from Quasimodo! The... View Article
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September