Practice drills for keeping your head still October 9, 2017 12:29 pm By John Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London You will always hear from everyone willing to offer well chosen words of wisdom and advice, that it is imperative that you keep your head still. Every time you hit a bad shot, chances are it is because you moved your head. So here are two really good drills to... View Article
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland