Seven tips for the perfect golf holiday May 12, 2017 8:32 am By World of Golf London Master Professional, Jon Woodroffe There is no better way to enjoy our great game than with a bunch of friends or like minded people, on a golf holiday in the sunshine. Especially when the weather at home is horrible! In this respect, a golf holiday during the autumn or the spring can be just the ticket. Although we... View Article
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September