Tip of the Month: We have all heard the old football cliché “We are just going to take it one game at a time” and as with many of these there is a huge amount of truth in this approach and we golfers should follow the same mantra.
One Shot at a Time August 24, 2016 6:15 pm
Who has the best swing? August 24, 2016 6:22 am By Ian Clark, World of Golf London Master Professional This question is among the most commonly asked in golf. No matter who you ask, the answers tend to be familiar and might include: Justin Rose, Tiger Woods, Adam Scott, Ernie Els and Jack Nicklaus, to name but a few. My own answer is a little different and may surprise you………..a... View Article
Symbols and Realities August 12, 2016 9:01 am By Grant Wright – CEO, World of Golf There has been much discussion about the members of two famous golf clubs voting to accept that half of the planet are not male. These votes are used as a symbol to portray the sport, once again, as being old fashioned and out-of-touch. It was not modern of Royal Troon to accept... View Article
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland
- The centre of contact