Grip pressure: it’s all about the Waggle March 29, 2016 11:56 am One of the problems we see at the range more often than anything is the strangulation that most amateurs inflict on the poor rubber end of the golf club. This article gives some advice on how to avoid gripping the club too tightly.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf