Grip pressure: it’s all about the Waggle March 29, 2016 11:56 am One of the problems we see at the range more often than anything is the strangulation that most amateurs inflict on the poor rubber end of the golf club. This article gives some advice on how to avoid gripping the club too tightly.
- Reverse Pivot Drill
- Do it wrong, then do it right!
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update