Grip pressure: it’s all about the Waggle March 29, 2016 11:56 am One of the problems we see at the range more often than anything is the strangulation that most amateurs inflict on the poor rubber end of the golf club. This article gives some advice on how to avoid gripping the club too tightly.
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland
- The centre of contact
- Prize Draw: Win the Driver of your choice