Chipping Drill October 1, 2015 8:26 pm As we start the miserable descent into the darker winter evenings, as well as coming to the World of Golf range to keep your practicing going, here is a super drill to get your chipping improved if it is an area of your game that lets you down.
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland