Putting Line Up September 1, 2015 5:36 pm Often the best tips are the simplest and this fits that category. To help lining up a putt, very simply I always suggest after marking the ball on the green, place the manufacturers name or markings that form a straight line pointing towards the hole, as in the picture.
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver