Putting Line Up September 1, 2015 5:36 pm Often the best tips are the simplest and this fits that category. To help lining up a putt, very simply I always suggest after marking the ball on the green, place the manufacturers name or markings that form a straight line pointing towards the hole, as in the picture.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019