Feet Together Drill July 1, 2015 5:45 pm The simplest exercise often can be the most effective and this is certainly the case with the feet together drill. You do exactly what it says on the tin. You put your feet together tightly, so that your toes, heels, ankles and knees are pressed together.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019