Feet Together Drill July 1, 2015 5:45 pm The simplest exercise often can be the most effective and this is certainly the case with the feet together drill. You do exactly what it says on the tin. You put your feet together tightly, so that your toes, heels, ankles and knees are pressed together.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf