Feet Together Drill July 1, 2015 5:45 pm The simplest exercise often can be the most effective and this is certainly the case with the feet together drill. You do exactly what it says on the tin. You put your feet together tightly, so that your toes, heels, ankles and knees are pressed together.
- Reverse Pivot Drill
- Do it wrong, then do it right!
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update