Make the Fairway Twice the Size June 1, 2015 5:50 pm If you have a tendency to slice or hook your drive then without making any adjustment to your golf swing you can double the size of the fairway you are aiming at. Let us take the example of if you have a slice to the right and your fairway is 50 yards wide.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf