Getting under the ball February 1, 2015 6:13 pm I think I am living proof that you do not need a brain to be a golfer; in fact it can be a considerable handicap. The danger is that we think logically about things so when the golf ball is not lifting in the air off the fairway, you are likely to use the immortal phrase “I am not getting under the ball”.
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland