Getting under the ball February 1, 2015 6:13 pm I think I am living proof that you do not need a brain to be a golfer; in fact it can be a considerable handicap. The danger is that we think logically about things so when the golf ball is not lifting in the air off the fairway, you are likely to use the immortal phrase “I am not getting under the ball”.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf