How to get out of the Rough April 1, 2014 7:14 pm My first point with this article would be, come to one of our PGA qualified golf professionals and get some lessons so that your golf ball does not miss the fairway as often, they will be able with a slight tweak here and there to make you find more short grass than ever before.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland
- The centre of contact