Playing in Wet Sand February 1, 2014 7:20 pm At this time of year the bunkers will be wet and thus the sand takes on the same consistency as concrete. Compacted sand makes an already difficult shot that much harder, but a couple of small adjustments in style and club selection can help.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf