Playing in Wet Sand February 1, 2014 7:20 pm At this time of year the bunkers will be wet and thus the sand takes on the same consistency as concrete. Compacted sand makes an already difficult shot that much harder, but a couple of small adjustments in style and club selection can help.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019