Putters October 1, 2013 7:30 pm Drive for show and putt for dough they say and for us professionals that is quite true, and I must say that my putting is an ok part of my game, certainly not my main strength, but also not an area I am unduly worried about.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf