Putters October 1, 2013 7:30 pm Drive for show and putt for dough they say and for us professionals that is quite true, and I must say that my putting is an ok part of my game, certainly not my main strength, but also not an area I am unduly worried about.
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts
- A glorious win for the whole of Ireland
- The centre of contact
- Prize Draw: Win the Driver of your choice