Do you have the correct driver? July 1, 2013 7:37 pm I don’t get as much time to play nowadays as I did when I was a junior member of Pedham Place Golf Club, but still my favourite weapon is my driver. Currently I have a Cleveland 8.5 degree with an X shaft. The head is 400cc which is a little smaller than the maximum 460cc monsters available these days, but I find this gives me more feel off the clubhead.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf