Do you have the correct driver? July 1, 2013 7:37 pm I don’t get as much time to play nowadays as I did when I was a junior member of Pedham Place Golf Club, but still my favourite weapon is my driver. Currently I have a Cleveland 8.5 degree with an X shaft. The head is 400cc which is a little smaller than the maximum 460cc monsters available these days, but I find this gives me more feel off the clubhead.
- Reverse Pivot Drill
- Do it wrong, then do it right!
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update