Hot tip from our Teaching Professional May 1, 2013 7:53 pm The short game is where most amateur golfers could seriously improve their scores, rather than trying to get the next biggest booming driver in their bag, if they paid a bit more attention to the other end of the golf hole they would benefit greatly.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf