Hot tip from our Teaching Professional May 1, 2013 7:53 pm The short game is where most amateur golfers could seriously improve their scores, rather than trying to get the next biggest booming driver in their bag, if they paid a bit more attention to the other end of the golf hole they would benefit greatly.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019