Take your medicine March 1, 2013 8:08 pm As the spring approaches and the grass starts growing, so will the rough and the bushes and in the event of a freak wind or a bad bounce and your golf ball ends up in the jungle, then I would always advise “Discretion is the better part of valour”.
- Putting Tips for Indoors
- New golf physio clinic to open in February
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September