Making the most of tee shots February 1, 2013 8:11 pm Whether you tee off with your driver or your 3 wood should be a decision made based on facts, experience and likelihood of success, take the macho out of it.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019