Making the most of tee shots February 1, 2013 8:11 pm Whether you tee off with your driver or your 3 wood should be a decision made based on facts, experience and likelihood of success, take the macho out of it.
- Old Habits Die Hard
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Jacks of London: December Discounts
- Finish on the course, like you do on the range
- Look after those hips
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf