World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf London is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Improve your golf with our PGA Qualifed Instructors
A six-week course for players who have mastered the basics and want to learn more advanced techniques for wood and iron play, how to play awkward lies and understand course management.
Our Improvers Golf Course includes:
- Six weekly hour-long lessons, improving your game and technique with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- A maximum of 8 people in a group, ensuring that you gain the full benefit of learning in a small group.
- The opportunity to meet other aspiring golfers and perhaps arrange a round of golf.
“I love golf but this hadn’t always been the case! After being left frustrated by surgery which affected my swing, I witnessed “K Mac” more commonly referred to as Kevin, patience of a saint, coaching kids. The thing I noticed most was that they were having fun. As their lesson went on, the better they were getting. So I decided to enrol in the improvers package
I YouTube a lot about Golf swings/golf planes. What Kevin did was to make me stop thinking about the technical stuff , just the basics. He has made golf fun again!”
Kuni, November 2017
Starting dates for Improvers Golf Courses
- Tuesday 25th June at 12 noon with Jon Woodroffe
- Wednesday 26th June at 8pm with Richard Smith
- Friday 28th June at 8pm with Richard Smith
- Saturday 29th June at 9am with Jon Woodroffe
- Saturday 29th June at 10am with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 30th June at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 30th June at 12 noon with Jon Woodroffe
- Monday 1st July at 9pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 2nd July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 3rd July at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 4th July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 16th July at 6pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 16th July at 9pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Saturday 20th July at 12 noon with Jon Woodroffe
- Sunday 21st July at 9am with Jon Woodroffe
- Monday 22nd July at 12 noon with Jon Woodroffe
- Thursday 25th July at 8pm with Richard Smith
- Saturday 27th July at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 28th July at 10am with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 29th July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 31st July at 8pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 1st August at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
How to book:
Call reception: 0208 949 9200